Re: Java DBMS Benchmarking

From: Puneet Agarwal <NOSPAM__puneetagarwal_at_india.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 01:28:13 +0530

Yes. I mentioned that I have gone through some of the TPC.org's benchmark specs like TPC-C. Please refer me to a resource where I can get those specs implemented in java if you know about it.

Besides, I need your advice about what do you think I should do to have a conclusive proof that our database server implementation is very good.

Thanks