Re: IntelliVIEW for Oracle reporting(Self Promotion Warning!)

From: Matti Meikalainen <meika_at_mail.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2001 08:34:21 -0800

> [spam sniped]
>
> Your apologies don't sound very sincere as you are spamming anyway.
> Anyone interested in commercial messages can and should visit

Not only is this spamming scum spamming all RDBMS related newsgroups on Usenet, they are also spamming Email addresses harvested off of Usenet or somewhere else.

I know they are reading the responses here. Here's a little note for you scum...I work for a consulting company and just ended a project and am waiting for the next project. Incidentally that causes me to have quite a bit of time in my hands. I will use this time to waste as much of your time as I possibly can. I will call your pre sales engineers to ask questions, a lot of questions. I may also invite you in to our office to discuss our "requirements" for your products and services, I will try to get your sales people fly in from out of town. And I will absolutely not, ever, purchase any of your current and future products.

I wish you a very fast road to bankruptcy.

Matti (this is not my real name) Received on Thu Nov 22 2001 - 17:34:21 CET

Original text of this message