Listener in Oracle 8.1.7

From: Hans-Peter <hans-peter.henrichsen_at_capgemini.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 17:01:23 +0100

Hello,

[Quoted] I have two questions..

[Quoted] I´ve installed Oracle 8.1.7 on our Windows 2000 server. I realized when I try to connect internal in Server manager I have to confirm with password. As far as I know you should be able to connect internal without confirming with password. Right? if so, how?

[Quoted] When I run "lsnrctl status" I see that I have one service of my Instance (PDEV). Then I connect internal in Server manager and run lsnrctl status again. Now there is two service of my Instance. Should it be like this?

[Quoted] If somebody has an answer, please contact me!

Kind Regards,
Hans-Peter Henrichsen Received on Thu Nov 22 2001 - 17:01:23 CET

Original text of this message