Forms 4.5 commit

From: Mark Styles <news_at_lambic.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:59:34 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have an Oracle 4.5 form, which calls various stored procedures. [Quoted] Those procedures make database changes.

My problem is Oracle Forms doesn't recognise that the procedures have made changes, so when I issue a commit (which gets auto-magically converted to a 'COMMIT_FORM'), I get the message 'no changes to be applied'.

How can I force forms to do a commit? I could call a stored procedure which does a commit, but that's kinda ugly. Or I could force the form into a Changed state, but that's not very pretty either.

Thanks. Received on Tue Nov 20 2001 - 17:59:34 CET

Original text of this message