Need to pause for 15 min in procedure....

From: Mendoza Family <NetScans_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:49:35 -0600

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have an external process that loads data into Oracle. After every [Quoted] table it prompts for the password for the ODBC connection. I have a process that checks the record counts and pages out after the record count has stopped increasing. I would like to have it check every 15 minutes instead of looping for 15 minutes and wasting resources. Is there any way to "pause" for x amount of minutes?

Thanks for any help given,
Moises Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 18:49:35 CET

Original text of this message