Question about designer

From: Álvaro Palma Aste <me_aburri_del_spam_at_kqk.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2001 14:56:36 GMT

[Quoted] Hi, I´m developing a little script that compare an application system in Designer v/s a database, so I can see the differences between them, in tables. [Quoted] columns, sequences and constraints. By I still can retrieve the columns associated to a particular constraint in the Designer repository. I know that [Quoted] the table CI_CONSTRAINT of the repository stores the description of the constraints in the model, and the table CI_COLUMNS stores the definitions of [Quoted] the columns, but, what's is or are the table(s) which connect them?, I mean, [Quoted] what table stores the relation between constraints and the columns in the model? In as normal database, this table is all_cons_columns, but I can´t find [Quoted] its "partner" in the Repository.

Thanks a lot for your answers

--
Atte.
Álvaro Palma Aste