SQL*Loader-510: Physical record is longer than 1M

From: lei wang <leiwang_q_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2001 09:14:12 -0800

I was using SQL*Loader to load data from a text file. The table has a CLOB column, and the data of CLOB itself is longer than 1M. SQL*Loader gave me this serror:

SQL*Loader-510: Physical record in data file(mytable.dat) is longer than the maximum(1048576).

I was using Oracle 8i (8.1.7) Enterprise Edition on Solaris 2.7. I tried to use bindsize in command line, but it did not work. Is there a way to load data longer than 1M?

The control look like:

load data
infile 'mytable.dat' "str '<endrec>'"
into table mytable
fields terminated by x'07'
trailing nullcols
(akey char(40),
adate date 'DD/MM/YYYY',
atag ,
aclob char(1024000),
aversion)

I tried to incease the size of clob in control file, but did not work.

Thanks. Received on Thu Nov 15 2001 - 18:14:12 CET

Original text of this message