Desinger 6i R4.1 - LOV & CAL (Java Script Errors)

From: Alex <oradeveloper_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2001 06:56:41 -0800

After generating a module into Web/PLSql, the LOV and CAL links do not work. I have ensured that the properties throughout the module are correct (as per oracle documentation regarding LOV & CAL links). Java script errors appear if I try click either link. I have created a module before with success using these features...the only difference is that this module was migrated from an older version. Any help would be greatly appreciated! --Alex Received on Thu Nov 15 2001 - 15:56:41 CET

Original text of this message