Re: Writing to a file on the client

From: MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm>
Date: 8 Nov 2001 00:36:56 -0800

TEXT_IO can only be accessed and used from Oracle Forms. SQL*Plus is a server side interface, thus cannot see it. Use UTL_FILE for SQL*Plus. Also, Procedure Builder accesses server side stuff and is the same for that.

The 'procedure builder' in Oracle Forms should be able to use TEXT_IO fine.

HTH, Mark