Re: How to create a simple form...

From: JCR <jrappa_at_hammer.net>
Date: 6 Nov 2001 21:51:09 -0800

Mark Styles <news_at_lambic.co.uk> wrote in message news:<f78gutshdif8jdllrvb2qf4151o77sctgr_at_4ax.com>...
> On 6 Nov 2001 09:40:59 -0800, JRAPPA_at_HAMMER.NET (JCR) wrote:
>
> >Hi, just playing around here...is it possible to create a simple form
> >that has 4 buttons with 4 choices next to it? The data block wizard
> >asks for a table, and I do not want to use one. I know how to create
> >the buttons, I just want to hardcode the car models on a form. Thanks
> >in advance.
>
> Don't use the wizard, just create a new block in the object navigator,
> associate it with a canvas, and use the canvas editor to define your
> buttons. You'll need a trigger to form the relevant actions when a car
> is selected.

Thanks... Now for my 2nd problem. I am trying to go to another form when I press a button and I keep getting an error: What would be the correct syntax to use? I tried the 2 ways below from WHEN_BUTTON_PRESSED trigger.

go_form('STUDENT_MASTER');    (FRM-40738: Argument 1 to builtin
GO_FORM cannot be null).
[Quoted] go_block('STUDENT_MASTER');  (FRM-40104: No such block:
STUDENT_MASTER.) Thanks again. Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 06:51:09 CET

Original text of this message