Materialized Views working

From: (wrong string) Николай Городейкин <gnu_at_baltros.ru>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:59:22 +0300

Hi, all!

   Has anybody come across such problem:

         I have mview with incremental refresh on commit
         When refreshing after a few changes in base tables, it works
normally. But when commit executes after a great amount of changes, Oracle doesn't return for hours. In some cases mview table was updated (I could see results in queries), but server didn't response to the session, which submitted the commit.
  What could be the reason? Overfullfilling of some system area and deadlooping? Or something else? Or this is a normal working?   Thanks. Received on Tue Nov 06 2001 - 12:59:22 CET

Original text of this message