Self Test Software for Oracle Internet Applications Developer Rel. 6/6i

From: Mihir <aajkagunda_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2001 03:01:45 -0800

Hi,
  I am willing to sell my complete set of Self Test Software Practice Tests for Oracle Internet Applications Developer Rel. 6/6i. Its the latest one as i recently became an OCP & includes the following tests:]
1Z0-001W - Introduction To Oracle: SQL and PL/SQL
1Z0-101W - Devloping PL/SQL Program Units
1Z0-131W - Build Internet Applications I
1Z0-132W - Build Internet Applications II

The original cost of each test is $99. but i will sell each one for $50 & the complete set for $160. Anyone interested please contact me _at_ aajkagunda_at_yahoo.com Received on Tue Nov 06 2001 - 12:01:45 CET

Original text of this message