Re: help w/ Laptop install of Oracle 9i

From: niels <niels_zegveld_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2001 03:19:14 -0800

I have had a similar problem in 8i. In this case the solution was to change the line :

SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS) to

SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NONE) These parameters are set in the SQLNET.ORA file in $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin location.

This should also resolve your problem.

Good luck,
Niels