Re: Forms in Java

From: Martin <mjones.satisdata_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 18:13:16 -0000

Take a look at JDeveloper from Oracle (see technet.oracle.com for a free download)
or if you are thinking non-oracle Borland JBuilder ( see borland.com for a freebie version ).

The JDeveloper product is easy to get going with and talk to Oracle via its Business Components for Java
framework.

Get some good Java books !

Hope this points you in right directions.

Regards
Martin Jones

OCP - DBA 8i
OCP - Internet Application Developer 6i