Re: loadpsp limitation

From: VP <victor_pank_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 17:59:57 +0300

Hi!
I am not sure about loadpsp 32k limit, but let me advise Dynamic PSP: http://www.dpsp-yes.com
There is no 32k limit there, and it has some additional features in compare with Oracle PSP.
Dynamic PSP does not require using loadpsp utility, it can execute PSP object just from source.
It provides a web-based development interface (applications are developed from a web browser),
advanced features for effective code reuse, debugging and profiling. Dynamic PSP is well suited for creating Oracle8i-based web applications.

Victor.