Forms 6.0: Interactive input for background procedure

From: Michael <wucf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Nov 2001 07:10:06 -0800

[Quoted] I have a form that needs to input a data field for a procedure while runing in a loop. I want the form to show up a input data field, after I type in new data, then the procedure continues until next loop. Currently, I can only use the show_editor program to stop the program runing to achive this. However, the show_editor is not a nice interface and cannot be modified. show_alert can stop a program running, but user can only see a message, non data input function. Can anyone give some suggestions of how to deal with this situation?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Wu Received on Fri Nov 02 2001 - 16:10:06 CET

Original text of this message