loadpsp limitation

From: William Sprouse <wsprouse_nospam_at_about.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:36:26 GMT

Hello all,

 I am developing a series of PL/SQL Server Pages and seem to have  run across a limitation in the size of file passed to loadpsp.  One of my pages is giving me a ORA-06502 error "PL/SQL: numeric  or value". I have done some testing and it seems to be related  to the size of the file passed to loadpsp. I have seen one  mention of a 32k size limit for loadpsp, is this true? Is there  a way around this limitation?

 TIA  Bill

Remove _nospam from from e-mail address to send me mail.

Thanks