error ORA-1031 using loadjava

From: Marco de Haan <haandm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:45:55 +0200

Hi,
[Quoted] I made a Java-program which connects to MSAccess and copies the tables to [Quoted] Oracle. It works fine on my machine but when I load the class-file to Oracle [Quoted] using 'loadjava' and try to run it I get a nullpointerexception...I think [Quoted] it's because the JdbcOdbcDriver.class is not in the database so the connection to MSAccess does not get established.

I think I have to load the rt.jar (containing the driver) to the database [Quoted] but when I try that, I get this error-message for every claas-file in the jar:
[Quoted] "Error while creating class java/awt/image/...classfilename...

    ORA-01031: insufficient privileges"

I use loadjava like this
"loadjava -u user/pwd -oracleresolver rt.jar"
(tried it as scott, sys, system and even internal but always the same error)

Can you please help me:
[Quoted] - Is my theory on the OdbcJdbcDriver.class correct? - How can I prevent the error?

Thanks!!! Received on Sat Oct 27 2001 - 12:45:55 CEST

Original text of this message