Re: Any experts here?

From: Birger Johansson <birgerj_ibitec_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Oct 2001 00:37:57 -0700

Hi 'ftp',

I don't think you can shorten the login time significantly, but you may get more and better answers by providing a better Subject for your question...

As it is now (Any experts here?), many won't even open your post, let alone answer it. So try instead to describe your problem/question in a compact way as the Subject, eg 'How can I shorten login time?' or something like that.

Hope you'll get some answers!

Regards,

   /Birger Johansson, Ibitec Datakonsult AB