pro C question

From: Gerald Caldwell Jr. <gcaldwell_at_sc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 05:18:09 GMT

I have a C program that uses a macro of the sort

#define ShowError \
{ \

    if (sqlca.sqlcode < 0 ) { \
      printf( "%s\n", sqlca.sqlerrm.sqlerrmc ); \     } \
}

But the Pro Compiler is complaining that it does not like this when I compile this under Linux. This works fine under on other Unix Operating systems (AIX and HP).

I did tinker with the setting and add the following to the precompiler option

         mode = ansi.

But that cause other code in the program to fail where I pass an oracle host variable defined in function1 as a argument in function 2, and the variable is used in a sql statement in function 2.

This all works fine under HP and AIX but fails under Linux.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

    Gerald Received on Fri Oct 26 2001 - 07:18:09 CEST

Original text of this message