publishservlet syntax

From: Ismaël <Ismael.BALLO_at_NOSPAMcern.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:37:39 +0200

Hi,

I want to publish servlet QuestBean .(Oracle 8i / OSE)

My SCHEMA is Ismael
I develop the servlet under the package inventory and I want to access it through URL
http://oraweb01:8000/ose/ismael/inventory_html/QuestBean

but when I use the command,
publishservlet -virtualpath ose/ismael/inventory_html/QuestBean webdomains/contexts/default QuestBean ISMAEL:inventory.QuestBean

I'VE GOT NO ERROR but when I want to access it, I've got this error that I don't understand ??!!

java.security.AccessControlException: the Permission (java.net.SocketPermission oradev resolve) has not been granted by dbms_java.grant_permission to
SchemaProtectionDomain(ISMAEL|PolicyTableProxy(ISMAEL))

Any Oracle / Servlet expert can help me !!?

Thanks.. Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 17:37:39 CEST

Original text of this message