Printer window problem in Forms

From: Koen Janseghers <kjanseghers_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2001 23:13:42 -0700

Hi all,

we have an annoying printer problem on the client PC's of a customer of ours. We are using the PRINT built-in (with success until now) in our forms. But now, on these PC's the window gets occluded by the print setup window of the Océ printer. This window occurs between the 'Print capture beginning. Don't move or occlude window until done.' message and the 'Print capture complete.' message. When the screen is printed, the space that was occluded by the print setup window is completely grey, the rest of the window is printed as it should. Is there any way we can control what happens between the 2 messages, or a workaround for this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Koen Received on Mon Oct 22 2001 - 08:13:42 CEST

Original text of this message