Re: Forms 5.0 & disabling Alt F4

From: Matt B. <gtimatt_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:57:05 GMT

"Mario" <mario.simic_at_tekstilpromet.hr> wrote in message news:9qub5s$2vr$1_at_sunce.iskon.hr...
> Does anybody knows is it possible to forbid programaticaly any attempt like
> closing a window, minimizing a window and accidental exiting from a form ?
> I just want to prevent operator from beeing confused if he clicks something
> unusual.
>
> TIA
>
> Mario Simic

Set the window's close allowed and minimize allowed properties to false. I'm not sure if closing a window fires KEY-EXIT, but I suspect it might. You can probably try that and put PL/SQL code in there to do what you want under whatever if-conditions.

-Matt Received on Mon Oct 22 2001 - 05:57:05 CEST

Original text of this message