Re: Forms and commit

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:18:27 GMT

We were still having this problem and the only progress we have made is to see during execution that just before the commit we are in the block we thought we were and after the commit the block had changed to the one where we didn't want to be (as described below). And none of the go_blocks that follow, which do get executed without any msgs, change it. Go figure.

Anyway, I got on Google again and did another search and back in 1997 someone had a problem unlike ours, but the suggestion was to try a different commit. i just tried STANDARD.COMMIT and that 'fixes' the problem. Well, at least with a comment as to why using a different commit will qualify as a fix.

Now back to the real work.

This would all be so much easier in Delphi.