Re: webinterface for database

From: VP <victor_pank_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:28:57 +0400

Thom,

[Quoted] we would like to recommend you to take a look at our Dynamic PSP offering. [Quoted] This product allows you to create Oracle-based web applications of virtually [Quoted] any compexity right from your browser (it's not visual in sense or drag'n'drop
you might be accustomed to with products like Visual Basic or Delphi, instead
it provides you with web-based development environment). Dynamic PSP uses [Quoted] PL/SQL for dynamic content and is an evolutionary extension to Oracle PSP which adds a lot of features to it while maintaining general compatibility with
Oracle PSP.

You can try it live or download a trial copy at http://www.dpsp-yes.com

Best regards,

    Victor.