designer role problem

From: Sandor Feher <sfeher_at_bluesystem.hu>
Date: 16 Oct 2001 02:40:39 -0700

Hi,

I have a little annoying problem with entity relationship diagrammer. I've had a plattform changing a couple of months ago and everything seen ok except this one.
I think I've gave every role the user needed but when I click a new diagram icon the ora-1031 occurs.
It's the same when I trying to save any changes made my existing objects. Design editor and everything other works properly.

RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: delete from CI_DIAGRAM_SEGMENTS where SEQUENCE <= :h_seq and SEQUENCE >= :l_seq and DIAGRAM_REFERENCE = :id
RME-02123: Failed to parse SQL statement RME-02105: Oracle error occurred...ORA-01031:............ .

Of course it works fine with repository admin user but I don't want to work with that.

The version of designer is 2.0.20.5 (Designer 2000) Any suggestion would be appreciated.

ps: please drop a privat mail too...

thanks and by.,Sanya Received on Tue Oct 16 2001 - 11:40:39 CEST

Original text of this message