Re: missing icons

From: (wrong string) Ödman <jan.odman_at_duni.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:50:30 +0200

[Quoted] Hi Simon,

I checked the UI_ICON in the registry and and the path pointed at C:\orant\CGENF61\ADMIN\ICONS\PC, which is from where I copied the icon-files [Quoted] to the folder from where I run my forms. The thing is that all other forms [Quoted] unless this menu-form are able to show icons. Can it be because this form is [Quoted] connected to a menu module.

Jan

Jan