Re: Uploading files with Forms6i

From: Simon Redmond <redmond_simon_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:10:41 GMT

has anyone got this demo to work for them??? I've been trying off and on for several days now with no success.

Just after the progress bar is displayed I get the following in the jinitiator console....

sun.applet.AppletSecurityException: checkread

I've also followed the advice in serveral metalink articles and resigned the jar files etc.... but still no luck.

we have 1.3.1 jdk installed and as far as I aware the classpath and path's have been set correctly.

can anyone out there can help out/suggest anything to look at? I've read something about having to re-sign all the oracle jar files... is this correct????

cheers
Simon