Servlet path problem, PLZ help it is driving me NUTSssss

From: cot_r <bvanespen_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:27:03 GMT

Hey

I did the following: (all the files are in the samen project!) in "login.html" i say:
[cut]

<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="??????????????">
<TABLE ALIGN=CENTER BORDER="0" >
<TR><TD VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=RIGHT><B>User ID:</B></TD>
<TD VALIGN=TOP><B><INPUT

NAME= "userId"
TYPE = "TEXT"
MAXLENGTH = "10"
SIZE= "10"></B>
</TD>
</TR>

[/cut]

In the Action tag i want to call a Servlet called "LoginServlet". How do i have to call the servlet? I have tried many things but without succes.
ie. action=http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/myServlets/LoginServlet action=myServlets/LoginServlet

Can i use a relative path?
I created the servlet with the wizard, i used myServlets for package. So i have the following dir. structure:

JSP_Project

|_classed_g
| |_ myServlets ( containing the LoginServelt class file)
| |_site1

|_public_html
| |_site1 (containing the Login.html file)
| |_WEB-INF

|_src
|_myServlets

THX

--
Homepage: http://users.pandora.be/vanespen
Rip,VCD,DIVX, burnz How-to's: http://www.vcdhelper.com/

"There are but three ways for the populace to  escape its wretched lot. The
first two are by  the routes of the wine-shop or the church;  the third is
by that of the social revolution."