FORMS 4.5 - two blocks, same table

From: Mark Styles <mcgill_at_lambic.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:02:47 GMT

[Quoted] My brain may be suffering from post-thanksgiving lethargy, but I can't figure this one out.

In a Forms 4.5 form, I have two blocks both referencing the same table, one for a query list canvas, and one for a single row entry/update canvas.

My problem is that Forms doesn't seem to like having the same field names, even though they are in two separate blocks. I can create the fields ok, but if I try to reference them procedurally, the form will not generate.

How can I work around this? Received on Wed Oct 10 2001 - 17:02:47 CEST

Original text of this message