Re: A Real Dynamic Problem For Real Dynamic Developers!!

From: Jaboos <safena_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2001 21:11:35 -0700

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<truieuh7kdqndd_at_news.demon.nl>...

> Yet that is one of the two solutions, the other one is writing an union
> query, uniting all the tables.
> The copy and paste buttons will come in handy, and also editors like vi and
> emacs have adequate copy and paste facilities by using yank and the like.
> In the past this was about the only solution, and it didn't do any damage to
> anyone.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

In fact I was thinking of using Cursors inside a package that will retreive all the tables' names and then inside a loop there will be the hard work to retreive the required column from those tables and write the data to a file using IO-Package. I'm working on it...

Thanx anyway for the tip,
Regards
Jaboos Received on Sun Oct 07 2001 - 06:11:35 CEST

Original text of this message