Use my function in Report Builder.

From: free20931 <free20931_at_dnet.it>
Date: 4 Oct 2001 07:30:39 -0700

I have create a function in the Program Units of my report. I write the function, that return a varchar2, in the Sql Query statement/Query Dialog for example:
select my_func(field)descr from my_table;. After I press OK, the receive this error 'ORA-00904: invalid column name => my_func(field)descr.
So I have created a Package in the Program Units of the report with the same function. But when I call the function with the sintax: select my_package.my_func(field)descr from my_table, I receive the same error.

Can sameone help me!
Thanks Received on Thu Oct 04 2001 - 16:30:39 CEST

Original text of this message