Re: LOV's OK button

From: Joost Bataille <j.r.l.m.bataille_at_uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:43:56 +0200

Hello Nick, you wrote
> Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to use the "when-button-pressed"
> trigger of the OK button in a LOV. I have to load some values exactly
after
> the LOV exits.

[Quoted] If you call the lov with a button and a 'when_button_pressed' trigger you propably can do your loading after the lov call.

declare
dummy boolean;

begin
  dummy := show_lov('any_lov_youd_like');   do_the_loading_procedure;
end;

You also would have to think of something in case the user presses the F9 key to call the lov. That would be creating a key_listval trigger on the item:

begin
  list_values;
  do_the_loading_procedure;
end;

Good luck, Joost Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 18:43:56 CEST

Original text of this message