Reports 6i: showing data from another query

From: Noah <bowed_zombie_drone.spam.begone_at_zombie.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:19:40 +0100

A question:

I have a Reports 6i report.

[Quoted] [Quoted] It has 2 queries with a link between them; Query A is the parent and Query B is the child.

One of the pieces of information I select in Query A, I'd like to show along with the information shown from Query B.

I've tried using both a placeholder and a summary column in the Query B group to select the value from Query A and display it in a field, but both cause errors when I try to run them.

The only other way I could think of doing it would be to move the selected column to Query B, but that'd be defeating the purpose of how the queries are currently set up.

Thanks for any assistance.

--
Noah Arc
Remove ".spam.begone"