Forms: why does it suddenly start showing the wrong canvas at startup?

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 19:35:39 GMT

Forms 6.0.8.12.1
Win98SE
256M RAM, 40% free resources (with outlook express open to do this post).

I can be working just fine, making changes, adding code, running tests. Then all of a sudden when I run the form the wrong canvas shows up. It is one of the canvas on the form, but not the one specified as the start canvas. And it isn't always the same wrong canvas that comes up. To fix this, in about 99% of the cases, I have to shut the PC down and restart. Received on Mon Oct 01 2001 - 21:35:39 CEST

Original text of this message