Net8 UnsatisfiedLinkError

From: Stephen FIgueroa <smfig_at_primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:22:37 -0700

I am attempting to install the 8i Client on AIX 4.3.3.

All goes fine until attempting to start the Net8 Configuration Assistant; at that point I receive the following:
Error loading native library: libnjni8.so
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:  jniGetOracleHome
    at
    at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.getOracleHome(compiled code)....

I found some advice in technet about having an incompatible version of classes.zip which CLASSPATH is using, but I don not know how to check for the appropriate version or if this is even my problem.

any help/advice is much appreciated.
TIA Received on Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:22:37 CEST

Original text of this message