Re: Command line SQL

From: Lawrence Simela <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 04:06:40 +0100

There is a command line version of SQLPLUS.

It sounds like you either have not got a path set or something.

Entering PLUS80 would invoke command line sqlplus for Oracle 804 etc Entering PLUS33 would invoke command line sqlplus 33 for oracle 7 Entering SQLPLUS would invoke command line sqlplus for 8.1.5 and beyond

Try doing this on the bin directory lest your PATH is not set properly. Also consider effect of multiple homes

hth
Lawrence