Command line SQL

From: Dave Bender <dave_at_benders-of-edina.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 02:08:28 GMT

[Quoted] Is there a command-line program I can run in a DOS window to execute SQL? I [Quoted] installed all the programs on the Oracle Client installation disk and see in [Quoted] the docs that I should be able to type SQLPLUS at a DOS prompt. But I get a [Quoted] file not found and a search of my hard drive turns up no such beast.

We have Oracle 8 and the client machine is Windows 2000 Professional.

I'm interested in working for the command line, not because I'm an old-fashioned dude (which I am), but because I have a need to telnet to this [Quoted] machine and work.

Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Sep 28 2001 - 04:08:28 CEST

Original text of this message