Linux Developer Problem

From: James E Hall <paavaka_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:05:18 GMT

I recently installed Developer 6i for Linux on my computer... the install seemed to be successful, except I can't use my keyboard in the applications. I read all the installation instructions (and followed them), I read the installation notes on the SuSE website and followed them... I have Motif installed and the rest of my applications that use those libraries work. I checked that I did in fact have ALL of the library files the manual said I needed. All of the Developer components are there and will start, but when I try to enter information, say, to connect to the database, nothing happens. I am running SuSE linux 7.2. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  • James