Re: How to delete a user and his table?

From: Lawrence Simela <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:36:14 +0100

There is a slight difference between someone asking for some help where they have an idea of what they are doing than a guy asking

1. How do I install
2. How do I create users
3. How do I drop user + table

This tells me that the guy has not looked at any manual and does not intend to.
Oracle is a wee bit more complex than that, it does need some study and then you can ask questions with a bit of knowledge. Otherwise this newsgroup will be reduced to questions like can I drop a coulmn? What is Pl/sql? How do I outer-join? Whats the difference between outer and inner join? Whats Pro*c? and before you know it.. Whats a table? etc etc etc

Lawrence