Re: Stylesheet problems (xml declaration and parameters)

From: Terri I. <teresni_at_ucia.gov>
Date: 27 Sep 2001 13:58:04 -0700

One addition to clarify exactly what code is being called when my XML document is being transformed (by the way, I got the parameters working)...
The source that is being called to transform the DOMDocument using my stylesheet is xslprocessorcover.processXSLFromDoc(p.ID, ss.ID, xmldoc.ID, err).
This is associated with Java stored procedure of the same name in oracle.xml.parser.plsql.

Does anybody know what this Java code does exactly?