Oracle Software Packager hangs...

From: Robert Kuropkat <robert.kuropkat_at_ros.com>
Date: 25 Sep 2001 12:58:21 -0700

All,

I guess it has been around awhile, but I recently stumbled onto the Oracle Software Packager and thought I would give it a try.

It appeared to install fine, and the initial Component Wizard worked just fine. However, when I go to add files to a group, it hangs and never comes back.

I am still stumbling around OTN, but thier discussion groups and search engines are currently down.

The platform I am running it on is thus:

Windows 2000
OSP version 1.7.0.20.0A
Java 1.2.2_008 (I think. It is so hard to figure out on windows since every java product installs it's own, java -version at a command prompt returns the above)

Any help appreciated...

Thanks
Robert Kuropkat Received on Tue Sep 25 2001 - 21:58:21 CEST

Original text of this message