Re: forms 6i server questions - problems solved

From: andres <andres757_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Sep 2001 07:32:26 -0700

I could finally resolved the problems.
After installing Forms 6i patch 4a, problems 1) and 2) are gone. This would probably help to solve your problem with the mouse cursor.

About the menu in point 3), I wasn't clear. The problem was with different windos in the same form. There is a property 'Inherit menu' which was set to 'YES'. I don't know why, but in Client/Server (Windows NT) the menu was not inherited. Anyway, I changed the value and now it's working fine (in both web and client/server).

Thanks for your help
regards.