Oracle OCI question

From: Massis Isagholian <massis_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:11:54 GMT

I need some sample C code that uses OCI to create a cursors using the "OPEN C1 FOR SELECT ... FOR UPDATE", and later uses the cursor (C1) to update the row via the "UPDATE xxxx SET .... WHERE CURRENT OF C1" statement.

I've done this using ODBC & MS SQL Server and I'm desperately trying to find the equivalent method for the OCI interface.

If this isn't the correct newsgroup for this question, I'd appreciate it if you'd of a more appropriate news group.

Thanks for you help.
Massis Received on Wed Sep 19 2001 - 20:11:54 CEST

Original text of this message