IAS, Reports Server 6i: web report doesn't not always start correctly

From: Nicolas Stern <spip46_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:18:07 +0200

Has anyobody seen this before:

We run IAS on Windows 2000, with Reports Server 6i on the same node to display web Reports. We run 8.1.6 on Linux in the backend.

Most of the time, our web reports work fine, but from time to time they do not start, and the error page displays:

  • REP-3301: Error occurred in error checking or:
  • REP-0159: Syntax error on command line.

After a few reload (or after starting another report) the reports finally starts correctly.

Many thanks for your help !

--
Nicolas Stern