Web Forms - Develop in NT, Deploy onto Solaris

From: Mark Harvey <mark.harvey_at_magim.co.uk>
Date: 14 Sep 2001 02:06:47 -0700

Hi everyone, I am undertaking a web forms deployment project. I have already done a small NT deployment, but we are now considering deploying to a Solaris, instead of an NT Web Server.

I realise we will need to re-compile the fmb's, but I would like to know if anyone else has taken this decision to develop in NT and deploy under UNIX. If so, what problems did you have ?

The reason is based on reliability and memory considerations (RAM)

Thanks,

Mark Harvey. Received on Fri Sep 14 2001 - 11:06:47 CEST

Original text of this message