Does developer 6 really run on Linux ?

From: Some One Else <algernon_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:58:29 GMT

[Quoted] Has anyone gotten Developer 6 to run on Linux?

Running LM8, and after days of effort, I've been able to get Forms designer to run (don't know if it really works). But report designer and procedure builder don't work. Typical message when I run them is:

[oracle_at_cx520081-a bin]$ rwbld60
X Error of failed request: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)   Major opcode of failed request: 55 (X_CreateGC)   Resource id in failed request: 0x1c000eb   Serial number of failed request: 1363   Current serial number in output stream: 1441

If you got it to work, was there any special techniques you used?

Thanks!
se Received on Thu Sep 13 2001 - 19:58:29 CEST

Original text of this message