Re: Oracle Web DB

From: Cristian Veronesi <c.veronesi_at_crpa.it>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:23:41 +0200

George Oyedele wrote:

> Can you please advise me on how I can find the Oracle Web DB from Oracle Web
> site? I am running the Oracle 8i personal edition.
>
> The Web DB is no longer listed on the site. Could it be that the file has
> been rename?

This product is now called Portal and is part of 9iAS, so you have to dowload the whole product in order to try it. I don't think that you can run it against a personal edition (but perhaps I'm wrong).

Best regards

--
Cristian Veronesi ><((((º> http://www.crpa.it

"I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and
professional like gnu)..." [Linus Torvalds, comp.os.minix, 25-08-1991]