TOAD - unable to debug PL/SQL in 8.1.6

From: Milos Martinovic <mmartinovic_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2001 04:03:35 -0700

[Quoted] Hi all,

I downloaded TOAD Expert Edition Trial rel 7.1 from www.quest.com, installed and tried to debug some PL/SQL procedures and packages.

The problem I have is following:
When I try to step into the procedures (F7 key, or toolbar button) the procedure executes completely until the end and I receive the message "Execution has terminated". I am unable to trace line-by-line.

Can anybody tell me if there is something wrong with my setup (database version is Oracle 8.1.6). The same procedure traces well in Oracle 8.1.7.
Is there some bug in Oracle debugger packages, or in TOAD ?

I also use PL/SQL Developer for debugging in 8.1.6 and it works fine.

Thanks

Milos Martinovic Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 13:03:35 CEST

Original text of this message