Re: Help required in Oracle reports

From: Joost Bataille <bataille_at_ic.uva.nl>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 14:46:28 +0200

Hello Shilpesh,
in the layout editor you can click a button to edit the margin in stead of the main page. The size of the main page is then displayed as a rectangle with a bold black line. You can resize the rectangle which changes margins. However, when printing a report it seems to me that de margins and settings from the 'Page setup' dialog in the File menu are used and sofar I haven't found a way to set these...

Good luck, Joost